More BOMs...more of Etchings fabric

I purchased more of the Etchings line than the BOM lists and love the paisley print. And of course, I'm not following the prescribed color placements. I'm auditioning the paisley as a background. Once I get the corners on, I'll know if it works. Right now, it's too little contrast with the red print for my taste. We'll see later this afternoon. Believe me, paper piecing is the way to go on this quilt! Block #2, the one being auditioned, went together in under 20 minutes. Anyone interested in foundation patterns, let me know.


In answer to Crazylegs' question about design wall. The one in the picture is white flannel (cheap). I have one by Fons and Porter that has a grid on the back that I take to the quilt shops where I teach. It has grommets and works great with those Comnmand strip thingies.

2 comments:

crazylegs quilting said...

Very pretty! I like the paisley. Do you use a curtain for a design wall?

Debby said...

I love paper piecing and your blocks are beautiful!

greetings from Debby

Artist Discovery of the Week

  Eszter Bornemisza - Fiber Art &; Mixed Media