Paper Piecing: faster, easier, better

I can't remember the last time I pieced a block the traditional way. Cutting little pieces of fabric just isn't for me. So, I turned the local BOM quilt into paper piecing blocks and zoom, zoom, zoom, I'm on my way.

Half way mark hit! Twenty-one blocks done and 21 more to go on this super fast project.



Then, there's my other project, hand quilting Dancing with the Stars so I can ship it off to our friends the first week of December. I've completed 15 blocks (half the blocks). Then there's the border. But I'm sure with such a capable assistant (Lily), I'll make it with no problems.

2 comments:

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Love the BOM blocks and dancing with the stars looks great!

Anonymous said...

Loving the dancing with the Stars blocks!

Artist Discovery of the Week

  Eszter Bornemisza - Fiber Art &; Mixed Media