A Few More Feathers

Thanks to Sew Bee It in Ringgold where the Modern Guild Guild of Chattanooga met last Saturday, our first meeting, I have four new Jinny Beyer fabrics to incorporate into the Feathered Goose quilt. I'm working on row three now although I stopped assembly since I may want to rearrange a few things.



The weather is so gorgeous here today I had to take a break from inside work to get back on the bike. Lars and I did a short 10 miles, which was enough for my first ride of the year. Next ride I'll make 15, then 20, 25 ... until I do a 50-mile trek. I've riden only 44 miles so far but this year's the year for 50. All in all, it was a very productive day. I had a great session with my French study group which meets at a lovely French bakery in Roswell, GA. I listen to French language CDs while I quilt.

5 comments:

elle said...

You do a fantastic job of keeping everything straight. Tres bien!

Allison said...

Wow, this is so amazing, I'm just speechless :)

Cheryl Arkison said...

I can't wait to see more.

Unknown said...

Amazing!

Mary Keasler said...

WOW - Amazing feathers you've got going there. This is going to be one knock out quilt.

Artist Discovery of the Week

  Eszter Bornemisza - Fiber Art &; Mixed Media