Feathered Goose #2

One was just not enough. I'm making another one along with my students in a class at Kiwiquilts. The third session is this coming Saturday. I can't wait to see how they are progressing, one is multi-colored batik with a cream background, one is a multi colored batik with a black background, and one is reds and white. Wow, what a show they'll make.

 I haven't posted anything for a long while since I my camera broke. I got a new camera today so here is my progress on Goose #2.


I fussy-cut a border print to make the center star. I tried to use more of the border print in the corner stars and border but abandoned the strategy since it really didn't show up in the stars and make the border look too striped.


1 comment:

crazylegs quilting said...

I love the colors in this one and the center is fabulous!

Artist Discovery of the Week

  Eszter Bornemisza - Fiber Art &; Mixed Media