Stash Elimination #2 & #3

Attention Cobb County Quilters! (Books are in the shops now).

I consider books stash items too. I've collected quilt books for over 35 years and it's now time to share them with others. Here's one of my all time favorite, Marsha McCloskey's Quick Classic Quilts. It will be avaiable for free...just mention Chinaberry Grove blog when you check out at CrossPoint Quilts in Powder Springs on 12/4.

Another book I want to share with a fellow quilter is Scrapy Duos by Donna Lynn Thomas. It's got great ideas for stash busters. This book will be available for free just by mentioning this blog at Kiwiquilts on 12/4.


And finally, one more gift mini-quilt to share. This is a Carol Doak membership block, free on her blog. I love this block but don't think I'll ever make a full-size quilt of it. It's easy to piece and assemble. But wouldn't a scrap quilt be fabulous with this block!!


No comments:

Artist Discovery of the Week

  Eszter Bornemisza - Fiber Art &; Mixed Media