Help Me Eliminate UFOs! Blocks & Fabric Yours for the Asking

I'm on a much different path in quilting now than I was even two years ago and I'm committed to eliminating all those leftover or never finished blocks that I've saved for so long. Also, I'm committed to getting rid of cloth that I no longer love or doesn't fit into my current color preferences. So, I'm offering it to those who may be able to make table runners or wall hangings, or samplers, or anything that will get into the hands of someone who will love them.

Since I'm in the West Cobb area of Georgia, Tracy at Kiwiquilts has gratiously agreed to help me with my elimination effort. The first one who mentions Chinaberry Grove when you check out at her shop can choose a bundle.  The second one will go to the next person who mentions Chinaberry Grove, if they want it. I'll make sure the week's bundle is at Kiwiquilts by open of business each Saturday. I'll deliver two bundles of blocks or fabric each week until I have a stash that's manageable and fits where I'm going with quilting. You will find matching and companion fabrics at Tracy's also if you want to finish the projects.

Bundle #1 - Winding Ways Monocrome Blocks
These are 9"x9" and there are 12.

Bundle #2 - Jewel Box with Jinny Beyer Fabrics
These are 8.5"x8.5" and there are 12. Background fabric and jewel fabric available at Kiwiquilts.


In the next couple of weeks I'll have a little Christmas fabric available among a lot of other fabric that I am setting free to find its way into wonderful quilts in the community.




No comments:

Artist Discovery of the Week

  Eszter Bornemisza - Fiber Art &; Mixed Media